For a game to be successful, too many factors must influence that end up satisfying the demands of gamers in the world. Possibly, few sequels have the success of Divinity Original Sin 2 as a game that ends up offering a unique opportunity to live an incredible adventure. That is why at HDGamers we took on the task of bringing you the Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands to improve this experience.
With them you will be able to access a new dimension of possibilities that will only enrich the missions and experiences that you will have to Divinity Original Sin 2, no matter how you play it.
What are Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands?
When we talk about the commands of Divinity Original Sin 2, we must start from the knowledge of the game. In this sense, we are within a quite interesting proposal of the role-playing genre that involves, to a great extent, other aspects such as survival and logic games.
All these elements contribute their best attributes in the construction of a story so complete that it is a real challenge for any player; however, there are some shortcuts that will help you lessen your problems.
It is at this point where the Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands appear as a series of codes that will enable all the cheats, hidden in the game, that will tip the balance of power in your favor. Basically they are a vitally important tool to overcome any obstacle that wants to prevent you from advancing in the plot.
How do I use the Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands?
Now that you know a little more about the commands of Divinity Original Sin 2, you may feel motivated to implement all its benefits in each adventure you have. In this case, you have to learn how to use them.
To do this, all you have to do is know how to open the game developer’s console; however, the only way to do this is by using ReCon, an external program that you can attach within Divinity Original Sin 2 or, in some editions of the game, it is already installed by default.
So, in order to open the game console through it, you will have to follow the following steps:
- First, go to where ReCon is installed. The address will depend on the platform from where you downloaded the game.
- If it was for Steam: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ The Divinity Engine 2
- If it was by GOG: C: \ GOG Games \ Editor
- Once you locate the application, run it as administrator.
- This will display a console, similar to a chat window, where you will have various tools.
Now, all you have to do is write each of the Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands that you want to use or, in this case, click on the list that you will have at your disposal and then press Enter to start enjoying its great benefits. Next, we will show you an image of each of the components of the game console.
The Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands
Now that you know what the commands of Divinity Original Sin 2 are as well as the correct way to execute them, it is time to start discovering all those tricks that will shape an adventure that you will want to repeat.
It should be noted that we have decided to divide each of these commands according to the benefit they offer and the context in which they can be used. All this with the aim of facilitating your navigation through the guide that we have developed in HDGamers.
- Activate this code to kill all enemies in the current combat.
peace on / off
- By exchanging this function the peace mode is turned on / off.
- With this trick you can activate
- Use this cheat to resurrect the selected character.
- By redeeming this key, cooldowns are eliminated.
- If you enable this feature, the actions will cost 0 AP.
- Activating this command will have more than 9000 memory.
think on / off
- This trick enables / disables AI character / element scripts except the player.
setHPPercentage & lt; percentage & gt;
- Redeem this feature sets the HP of a character character to the selected percentage amount.
charm% character or item name%
- Enabling this key makes the currently selected character distinguishable by the character / element in the parameter.
setCanFight% true / false%
- This trick enables / disables the CanFight option of the selected entity (it will still join the battle, but will not rotate).
setCanJoinCombat% true / false%
- Use this function to allow, or not, the CanJoinCombat option of the chosen entity.
- Activating this trick modifies the alignment of the indicated entities.
- This code sets the HP of the currently selected character to 1.
- Enabling this cheat sets the selected character’s physical and magic armor to 0.
Commands to manage groups
- With the redemption of this code a debugging book is generated, it starts with the user configuration in Act 2.
- Use this key to update the whole group through level #.
- Activating this cheat unlocks all abilities.
- By enabling this command, it is possible to obtain 27 levels and maximize statistics.
- By redeeming this code you get half, in%, of gold coins to both players.
givetreasure% table_name% addExp% amount%
- Enable this key to get the number of selected characters% xp.
- By redeeming this cheat the maximum amount of origin points for this character is reached.
givetreasure CheatBooks (element)
- If this code is activated, specifying the respective element, will produce all the skill books of that element
- For example. CheatBooksAir, CheatBooksEarth, CheatBooksNecromancy.
Generic function commands
- With the exchange of this function the tension in the game is increased.
- Enabling this code removes all crimes committed and clears your criminal record, which reduces tension.
- Use this code to multiply the walking and running speed by the specified% value.
- By activating this key the load level Cyseal is reached.
- If you enable this function, you send the Osirs TextEventSet event with the command chosen as a parameter.
- With the activation of this key, and according to the specified objective, you manage to teleport to a specific character, object or shoot in the current level.
goto x y
- Use this function to transfer the player to the x y coordinates of the current level.
- By redeeming this key, the player wins a CIR match.
- If you activate this code, the player loses a CIR confrontation.
shroud% on / off%
- By applying this command it is possible to open / close the shroud or fog of war.
- If you need to reload the scripts you must enable this trick.
- Use this key to reload Osiris.
statusapply (status) (duration)
- When activating this command, the status and duration of the effect must be specified. Selecting a duration – 1 establishes a permanent identity.
statusremove (status) autoidentify% on / off%
- Use this function when you need to see all the magic items.
think% on / off%
- Enabling this cheat does or does not provide AI for all NPCs.
- Activating this key moves a chosen item from a location in the game to your inventory.
Note: Can only be local, mission, and global elements.
- Activating this function creates an instance of the statistics object in your manifest.
setOffstage (characterName | itemName | characterUUID | itemUUID)
- Enabling this function removes or raises the OFFSTAGE flag based on the specified characters or elements.
charAmbientLight (on | off)
- Enable or disable ambient light for the selected player character.
- Activate this command to set the scale for screen capture and video capture resolution.
- Redeem this key creates the target FPS to capture screenshots for video capture mode.
- Redeem this command sets the client’s FPS to the specified number.
show projectiles (optional)
- Activating this cheat exposes the debug information of the projectile-optional: client (client only); server (server only); time% (display time).
- With this command you can hide the debugging information of the projectile.
show crimes (optional)
- Activating this function displays the debugging information for the crime-optional.
- Enabling this key hides the debug information for crimes.
Latest recommendations on Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands
When you reach this point in our guide on the commands of Divinity Original Sin 2 you can already consider yourself in conditions to embark on an adventure that will amaze you. But, to avoid going through unpleasant surprises, it is convenient to remember some aspects.
The first one is that you shouldn’t use the Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands so excessively. This is because an excessive use of them could cause a fatal error in the game that leads to a malfunction of it.
On the other hand, some commands will only be applied to the currently selected object ( that is, with CTRL SHIFT Click ). With this key combination, you can assign the effect of the commands of the form% name% to the object of your choice.
Before you finish, remember to visit some of our most read articles:
- Mass Effect Console Commands
- Empyrion Console Commands
- Stardew Valley Console Commands
- Atlas Console Commands
- Pillars of Eternity Console Commands
We hope you have enjoyed this post and that you found the information you were looking for. If you think that we should update any information about Divinity Original Sin 2 Console Commands or that we have made a mistake, do not hesitate to write to us!
You should just need to hit FN-F11 if your computer has mapped the function keys to other features by default. In the Developer Mode version of the game, there is a warning in red text on the left side of the main menu screen about using the Developer Mode and a mention of bring up the cheat window with F11.What is the latest version of Divinity: Original Sin 2? ›
Divinity: Original Sin II is the latest game in the series, a turn-based RPG released in 2017 that takes place four years after Beyond Divinity. Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition is a free update to Divinity: Original Sin II, not a separate re-release.How do you open ReCon in Divinity 2? ›
While in the editor, press CTRL+SHIFT+F11 to open ReCon.What is the max level in Divinity: Original Sin 2 Enhanced Edition? ›
The max level is not 20, but rather a "soft cap". There are enough experience points to get to level 20 by just doing quests without murdering everything for experience points. if you do all of the side quests, you can end the game at level 22 and if you maximize exp gains, you can end the game at level 23.How do I open console mode? ›
Chrome. Step 1: To open the console in Chrome, use this keyboard shortcut: "Cmd + Option + J" (on a Mac) or "Ctrl +Shift +J" (on Windows). As an alternative, you can right-click on the webpage and click "Inspect" to open the developer console.Will there be a divinity 3? ›
Divinity 3 is expected to be available on multiple platforms, including PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. As for system requirements, players can anticipate similar or slightly higher demands compared to Divinity: Original Sin 2.Is divinity 1 or 2 longer? ›
It took me about 53 hours to beat the first game and I did literally everything. I've missed quite a few things so far in DOS 2 and im only about three quarters of the way done with the story. My play time is about 60 hours. So it's definitely longer and also an overall better game.Is Divinity: Original Sin 2 long to beat? ›
How long does it take to beat Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition? The estimated time to complete all 50 Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition achievements is 150-200 hours. This estimate is based on the median completion time from 22 TrueAchievements members that have completed the game.Is it possible to lone wolf divinity 2? ›
Lone Wolf only functions when you are solo or have one companion. Picture of Health is a good second talent choice for any build that plans to reach maximum Warfare, as you'll get the maximum possible vitality bonus from it.How do you get the villain in Divinity 2? ›
- Convince Unnis, the elf near where Fane is first found on Fort Joy, to give up all her gold by lying to her. ...
- Side with the thugs accosting Elodi. ...
- After giving Griff the oranges, tell him Stingtail was the thief.
- Commit three murders.
In order to get into Dallis' secret room, you need to visit Alexander in his jail cell. Have the guard open the door, then inspect his body. One option will reveal a necklace, take it to acquire a strange gem. With the gem in hand, head to the door and speak with it.Can you grind levels in Divinity: Original Sin 2? ›
While you cant grind(as those above have mentioned), you can be inventive in the way you gain EXP. Random example, you can choose to save a group of people from another group of people, get the exp reward for killing enemies and helping others, and then attack the others.What is the max number of companions in Divinity: Original Sin 2? ›
There are six Companions available to choose from in Divinity: Original Sin 2, but the maximum party size is four members.What is the hardest difficulty in Divinity: Original Sin 2? ›
- Divinity: Original Sin II.
- In any web browser, go to admin.google.com.
- Starting from the sign-in page, enter the email address and password for your admin account (it does not end in @gmail.com). If you forgot your password, see Reset your administrator password.
- Click Start>Run.
- Type "cmd"
- At the command prompt type: "mstsc /v: remote computer name /console"
The administrative console is a graphical interface that allows you to manage your applications and perform system administration tasks for your WebSphere® Application Server environment. The administrative console runs in your web browser.What games use console commands? ›
- Diablo 4.
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
- Honkai: Star Rail.
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
- Hogwarts Legacy.
- Coming Soon.
Enabling the console
In Counter-Strike: Source, the console is disabled by default. To enable it, visit Options → Keyboard and choose Advanced. One of the advanced options will include a checkbox for Enable Developer Console. Once enabled, the console can be opened and closed by pressing the [~] key.
Actually no. Out of the top 30 games when you google "best PC games of all time", only a few have God Mode. Most games before 2005 had console commands and god mode but nowadays very few games have God mode or console commands.
Larian's Baldur's Gate 3 team is 10 times bigger than when it made Divinity: Original Sin. The studio chose to scale up instead of scaling down its vision, which it calls 'the benchmark incarnation of D&D 5th Edition.How many hours is Divinity 2? ›
When focusing on the main objectives, Divinity: Original Sin II is about 59 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 152 Hours to obtain 100% completion.Is there romance in Divinity? ›
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a fantastic game with diverse romance options, so be sure you know which choices are the best and how to make them happen.Can you finish divinity 2 solo? ›
2 Go Solo At Times
Divinity: Original Sin 2 lets players experience the campaign either as a party or as a lone wolf.
The Inquisitor is arguably the best Divinity 2 class for close combat. It's a combination of the Cleric and the Fighter classes, with abilities themed around zealous retribution and enemy debuffs as well as good ol' melee attacks.How long to beat divinity 2 dragon knight saga? ›
When focusing on the main objectives, Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga is about 41 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 66 Hours to obtain 100% completion.How old is Divinity: Original Sin 2? ›
Divinity: Original Sin II is a 2017 role-playing video game developed and published by Larian Studios.Does divinity 2 have new game plus? ›
There is no NG+. When you get to the end of the act in EA, the game returns to the main menu; with the full release it will do the same, after the credits. However there's probably difficulty for a second game as well as replayability.Is Ifan a lone wolf? ›
Ifan is a Lone Wolf mercenary who tends to have a pragmatic outlook. He may have ideological disagreements with grandiose goals, like those of the Red Prince and Fane. His sensible approach can also appeal to Beast's own modesty.How do you unlock one eyed skull in Divinity 2? ›
Acquiring The Quest
In his cellar, there is an ornate skull on the wall that must be unlocked in one of two ways. Players can travel to Wrecker's Cave and kill Mordus, looting the gemstone that acts as a key. Alternatively, they can pick the lock with level 5 lockpicking.
2 THE LONE WOLF MECHANIC
Somehow, the Lone Wolf trait which makes your character more powerful when alone or when there's only one companion, makes the game easier instead of harder.
A Dragon Knight can shapeshift to dragon form with a Dragon Morph Stone. You obtain a stone after conquering Laiken and taking control of the Battle Tower on Sentinel Island with some help from Sassan.What does the most damage divinity 2? ›
The most powerful weapon in Divinity Original Sin 2 is the Falone Scythe that can be stolen from the statue in the Arx Cathedral. It has impressive base damage that's further boosted by +3 Strength and +1 Two-Handed. Each attack also has a 25% chance of inflicting Decaying for two turns.Is vulture set worth it divinity 2? ›
Divinity: Original Sin 2 encourages players to pick up every bit of loot possible because they never know when they will need it, and the Vulture Armor set is absolutely gear worth getting.Should I let Tarquin live? ›
If a player decides to let Tarquin live and join the crew of the ship for the rest of the game, he imparts a special side quest. The Sourcerer wants some ancient artifacts, and helped, he rewards the player with the Anathema. Besides, Tarquin is also one of the best merchants in the game.What is the password for Lady Vengeance? ›
Your party will leave you for now, so run west around looting all of the dead bodies (if you've sold items to Keban in Amadia's Sanctuary you will find them to resell!) and one of the bodies should have a journal on it. When you read you will learn the password is Fortitude.How do you open a Braccus Rex door? ›
To open this towering translucent wall, talk to the glowing relic to the left of the door. If you touch the relic you will be cursed. You can then try to throw a rock at the relic, but unsurprisingly it is not particularly effective.What level should I be leaving Reapers Coast? ›
when leaving Reaper's Coast is at least level 14.Does food hurt undead Divinity 2? ›
Anything that you consume that "heals" hp will hurt undead. Using bedroll is for "resting" is not a contradiction or a consumption.What is the max skill points Divinity 2? ›
All characters begin with a basic 10 points in each attribute. Characters can be customized with 3 additional attribute points at the start and acquire 2 more points per level. A total of 30 points can be added to an attribute for a maximum of 40 points. This maximum can further be augmented through equipment.
- During the game, press ctrl and space together.
- CLUA commands can be entered in the editing area that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Commands must be prefixed with CLUAConsole:
Not sure what Minecraft console commands are or where you should be using them? Console commands are a big part of how most players enjoy Minecraft. The way players use console commands for PC is simple. All you have to do is open the chat window in your game, and then type “/” plus your command.How do I make console commands visible in Dao? ›
In the Origin client right click Dragon Age: Origins and choose Game properties. Select the Advanced launch options tab. In the Command Line Arguments field type -enabledeveloperconsole and click Save. This works both for the standard and the ultimate editions of the game.